Sunday, March 14, 2010

Is your daily life seems poor?

How come?

There is this wonderful story about the game of chess. I’m not really good at playing chess however, everytime I remember this story it reminds me of how great the work of this community is and why there is an abundance of wealth in this world.


A long time ago in India, there was a king, King Shihrama, a tyrant who oppressed his subjects. One of his subjects, a wise man named Sissa Ibn Dahir, invented the game of chess for the king to play, to show him that a king needed all his subjects and should take good care of them. King Shihram was so pleased that he ordered that the game of chess should be preserved in the temples, and said that it was the best thing he knew of to train generals in the art of war, a glory to religion and the world, and the foundation of all justice.
Then King Shihram asked Sissa ben Dahir what reward he wanted. Sissa answered that he didn't want any reward, but the king insisted. Finally Sissa said that he would take this reward: the king should put one grain of wheat on the first square of a chessboard, two grains of wheat on the second square, four grains on the third square, eight grains on the fourth square, and so on, doubling the number of grains of wheat with each square (an exponential rate of growth).

"What a dummy!" thought the king. "That's a tiny reward; I would have given him much more." He ordered his slaves to bring out the chessboard and they started putting on the wheat. Everything went well for a while, but the king was surprised to see that by the time they got halfway through the chessboard the 32nd square required more than four billion grains of wheat, or about 100,000 kilos of wheat. Now Sissa didn't seem so stupid anymore. Even so, King Shihram was willing to pay up.

But as the slaves began on the second half of the chessboard, King Shihram gradually realized that he couldn't pay that much wheat - in fact, to finish the chessboard you would need as much wheat as six times the weight of all the living things on Earth.

A lot of people are wondering what is this community all about and the kind of businesses we go into. Why is it we can choose to be where we want anytime we want and anywhere we want without worrying about money. I’ll tell you a secret. The thing is, if you are not prepared for this information, no amount of information will make a difference in your life. Such information is within the reach of most of us today however, most of us don’t even know about it because we are simply focused on surviving each day, going to work and working for somebody else's dreams.

Lets translate this wonderful story about the king and grain of wheat in our community. Let us just say, in this lifetime, I only get to create and teach a powerful system to 15 people to become a successful business franchise instead of 64 (there are 64 squares on a chessboard).

Now, instead of being paid by the King grains of wheat (not to mention doubling it for every square), I get paid 5% each from the gross income per month from the successful business franchises I create.

Now for every successful business franchises I create, that 5% is a $100 minimum (meaning it never goes down below $100) royalty payment for me every month because I get to be recognized and acknowledged for the time and effort I gave building from nothing into a successful business. To compute that, my 15 business franchise systems multiplied by $100 is $1,500 royalty income per month. Meaning, that is the income coming in my pocket with or without me being present. And whether the dollars go up or down, I get paid Php 50.00 for every $1.

Probably you might say, well that amount is quite small. Yes, perhaps because in the beginning you are still building your pipeline and gaining business and leadership skills along the way. To create a long-term success, sales skills is not enough, it takes a leader willing to sacrifice in thew beginning to create a tremendous success.

However, remember Sissa ben Dahir in the story asked that EVERY grain of wheat be doubled, one grain of wheat on the first square of a chessboard, two grains of wheat on the second square, 4 grains of wheat on the third square and so on.

To make this more clearer, let us just say that the King promised that if in this lifetime, EACH of my 15 business franchise system owners just found, trained and taught another 15 business franchises to expand and be successful, I still get paid 5% by the King even if its my first 15 who shared and taught them the system on how to successfully run the business franchises. So, 15 multiplied by 15 is equals to 225.

Compared with Sissa ben Dahir, his grains of wheat was multiplied by 2, mine got multiplied by 15. The King pays me $22,500 per month royalty income because my 15 successful business franchises simply expanded the proven system I taught them. So even if I was not the one who directly taught them how, I get paid because I simply created the first 15 successful business franchises who simply took responsibility of expanding what I have taught them. To illustrate this:

15 x $100 (minimum passive income I get)= $1, 500 x Php 50.00 (the conversion rate whether the dollar goes up or down) = Php 75, 000
225 (sum of 15 multiplied by 15) x $100= $ 22, 500 x Php 50.00 = Php 1, 125,000

Now, if that 225 successful business franchises EACH (in this lifetime) simply duplicated, replicated what I did, expanding it and teaching to another 15 people the successful proven system I have taught them, they now become 3, 375.

Now, the King still pays me 5% even if I don’t even know, have met or personally handled those 3, 375 business franchises. The King pays me for the great work I did for simply expanding his Kingdom. The King pays me even if I expand his Kingdom in other parts of the world. He gave me the privilege of expanding in around 54 countries where he has already made his presence.

To illustrate:
15 x $100= $1, 500 x Php 50.00 = Php 75, 000 / month
225 x $100= $ 22, 500 x Php 50.00 = Php 1, 125,000 / month
3,375 x $ 100= $ 337, 500 x Php 50.00= Php 16, 875, 000 / month

Now, my King is very generous, he said that if that 3,375 successful business franchises simply trained another 15 people to become successful business franchises, he will still pay me 5% from each of the successful innovative franchises I have builtevery month for a lifetime.

15 x $100= $1, 500 x Php 50.00 = Php 75, 000 / month
225 x $100= $ 22, 500 x Php 50.00 = Php 1, 125,000 / month
3,375 x $ 100= $ 337, 500 x Php 50.00= Php 16, 875, 000 / month
50, 625 x $ 100= $ 5, 062, 500 x Php 50.00= Php 253, 125, 000/ month

Now, my King again said that if that 50, 625 business franchises simply just found, trained, taught each another 15 business franchises, he will still pay me 5% from each business expansion they made.

To illustrate:

15 x $100= $1, 500 x Php 50.00 = Php 75, 000 / month
225 x $100= $ 22, 500 x Php 50.00 = Php 1, 125,000 / month
3,375 x $ 100= $ 337, 500 x Php 50.00= Php 16, 875, 000 / month
50, 625 x $ 100= $ 5, 062, 500 x Php 50.00= Php 253, 125, 000/ month
759, 375 x $ 100= $ 75, 937, 500 x Php 50.00= Php 3, 796, 875, 00/ month


Once again, the King is very generous. He said that there is abundance of money in the world. If that 759, 375 successful businesses I have will also expand and find, train, teach to another 15 new people each and make them a successful franchise, I will still get 5% passive income whether I like or not.

15 x $100= $1, 500 x Php 50.00 = Php 75, 000 / month
225 x $100= $ 22, 500 x Php 50.00 = Php 1, 125,000 / month
3,375 x $ 100= $ 337, 500 x Php 50.00= Php 16, 875, 000 / month
50, 625 x $ 100= $ 5, 062, 500 x Php 50.00= Php 253, 125, 000/ month
759, 375 x $ 100= $ 75, 937, 500 x Php 50.00= Php 3, 796, 875, 00/ month
11, 390, 625 x $ 100= $ 1, 139, 062, 500 x Php 50.00= Php 56, 953, 125, 000/ month


Now the King, has a secret and he revealed it to me. He said that it’s up to me if I choose to just create 15 successful business franchises in the beginning or create more. He is not limiting me to expand his Kingdom because in his Kingdom, there’s no poverty only riches and I get to choose whether I will call forth its riches. If I choose to make it 20, 30, 64 (same as the number of squares on the chessboard) 100, etc… I can choose whether I go for more or be happy with 15 or less. He just reminded me that whatever number I get to choose, I have to be prepared that it will exponentially grow. Because the moment a person sees what he is capable of, he/she will be unstoppable.

I believe that my King has always been right about limitations. Everytime you think that the only world you have right now is where you are, it is an insult to the greatness He has prepared for you, it’s an insult to what he has planned for you. When the first astronauts went into space and looked back on earth, they realized that there were no lines on the planet. One Syrian astronaut part of the Russian mission said, “ From space I saw Earth-indescribably beautiful—with the scars of national boundaries gone.” You need to get it, that the entire world is your playing field. That’s how smart my King is. He knows that his Kingdom will spread across the globe because he knows the potential of every human being to make a difference from one individual to another is tremendous.

Now, you will have difficulty understanding this concept if you try to fit this on where you are right now, meaning if you’re coming from an employee mindset or self-employed mindset. Again, it’s not your fault that you have this mindset right now, its not the fault of your parents and it’s not even the fault of wealthy people that you have this kind of mindset. You just have to accept that you simply missed something, that from the very beginning, you are never destined to be poor in spirit because every information you need, to thrive and live in abundance has been provided for you, only you might not just be looking or you’re just looking somewhere else.

If this is counter-intuitive to you, I recommend that you stick with it for awhile. It does not necessarily mean that if this does not make sense to you this is actually not true. Understand right now that it might be only in your world this does not hold true. To really get this, you must understand, when I say understand, it means you need to “master” how wealth is created. To be a wealth master, you need to learn from those people who have mastered wealth, it’s not enough that you be the best, you need to be with the best that devoted their time and effort learning from the best.

Now, the great thing about this, I may no longer know the leaders who have also took ownership of the expansion of what I have shared with them. The thing is, I am teaching people how to fish. Everytime I teach someone to fish, I am doing what our Creator intends for us to do and because of that He rewards me every month whether I like it or not. I may not even reach 3 billion per month income in this lifetime, but my King said, my children and my children’s children could inherit whatever it is I will leave on this earth and they will continue the legacy I have left them.

Some of you might scorn about a billion per month income, if you are in this space, let me remind you that the only limitation that you have is what your mind sets into. There is a story about a thief in ancient times that stole a magnificent coat. The coat was made of the finest materials including buttons of silver and gold. When he returned to his friends after selling the coat to a merchant in the marketplace, his closest friend asked him how much he sold the coat for.

“A hundred pieces of silver,” was his reply.
“You mean to tell me you only got a hundred pieces of silver for that magnificent coat?” asked his friend.
“Is there a number higher than a hundred?” asked the thief.

Maybe what I’m saying here is only impossible in your world. Come to think of it, look at your income right now, the results you have right now, maybe you are the thief in the story who doesn’t know that you are more valuable than what you’re getting paid right now.

When everyone is looking for work, my life has been devoted to building my network, teaching people how to fish at the same time be of service to others and making people see how valuable they are and that they are destined to prosper in this lifetime and be a contribution to others for their family, community, country, the world for the glory of our Creator. As the billionaire Andrew Carnegie said, “Think of yourself as on the threshold of unparalleled success. A whole, clear, glorious life lies before you.”

The business I have was created to expand not just in my own country but also across the globe. It basically is aligned to how the world naturally was created in the first place; there are no boundaries. Go out of space and you will understand that truly, the world was intentionally created for us to see that even our Creator never limits us to what we can be FOR everyone else and FOR the world.

When a lot has been stuck to ridiculing companies and products that are not Philippine made, I simply consider it that these people have simply forgotten that if there is one product their country produces; it’s its people, it’s us. We are the product that represents what this country is all about. Perhaps, it’s just about time that you look into the game you are playing because truly as Nelson Mandela said, “your playing small does not serve the world.”

Entrepreneur Coach is inviting you to join her exclusive online business community www.ca2020.net and Create Abundance International Community at facebook http://createabundance2020.com  Read what community members say about Create Abundance at http://iloveabundance.vox.com. 

Copyright 2010 Entrepreneur Coach ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Posted via email from Entrepreneur Coach

No comments: