Thursday, April 15, 2010

If you're not using leverage, you're working too hard and earning too little. - T.Harv Eker.

Only the smart who works smart by working with smart people will take action on this information.




Coach, how can i start a business?

I do not have money for capital

I do not have any experience

I do not know what products to sell

I do not know what services to offer

I do not have strong and quality network

I am too young

I am too old

I have no time

I do not know about business system

I do not have any business skills

I am shy and have low self esteem

ANSWER:

I do not have money for capital - THEN USE OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY (OPM)

I do not have any experience - THEN LEARN FROM OTHER PEOPLE'S EXPERIENCE (OPE)

I do not know what products to sell - THEN SELL OTHER PEOPLE'S PRODUCTS (OPP)

I do not know what services to offer - THEN OFFER OTHER PEOPLE'S SERVICES (OPS)

I do not have strong and quality network - THEN JOIN A STRONG AND QUALITY NETWORK. THE CA2020 NETWORK. LEARN HOW TO BECOME A PROFESSIONAL NETWORKER BY DOING THE REAL THING. YOUR NETWORK IS YOUR NETWORTH.

I do not know about business system - THEN USE OTHER PEOPLE'S SUCCESSFUL AND PROVEN BUSINESS SYSTEM WITH TRACK RECORD OF SUCCESSES.

I am too young - THEN GET A BUSINESS COACH AND A MENTOR.

I am too old - THEN BE HUMBLE, FOLLOW YOUR BUSINESS COACH AND MENTOR.

I do not have any business skills - THEN ALLOW YOURSELF TO PRACTICE VARIOUS BUSINESS SKILLS BY DOING THE REAL THING. BE COACHABLE AND OPEN MINDED.

I am shy and have low self esteem - THEN INVEST TIME FOR YOUR PERSONAL GROWTH AND BE COACHABLE AND OPEN MINDED.

I have no time - THEN USE OTHER PEOPLE'S TIME (OPT). BY CREATING BUSINESS TEAMS. IF YOU WANT TIME FREEDOM, YOU HAVE TO INVEST TIME. THEN BUY OR CREATE TIME TO INVEST IN YOUR PERSONAL GROWTH. ASK A CA2020 COACH HOW.

In CA2020 Business Community we have the answers on how to create wealth from zero. Zero money, zero skills and zero business knowledge.

CA2020 Business School is the FULCRUM. It is right now in front of you. WHY ARE YOU NOT GRABBING IT?

All you have to do is to invest your time and show up in our community gatherings.

Where are you showing up right now? in your employment or your small business?

When are will you show up in the Perfect Big Business, the Entrepreneur and the Investors World?

We are waiting for you in the Core Team? Why are you procrastinating?

Your country needs you. Let us create more World Class Filipino Entrepreneurs!

Are you in?

Posted via email from Entrepreneur Coach

No comments: